Our mission is very simple and is based on the commandment mentioned in Matthew 25; to provide support to those who are hungry and impoverished. As per Matthew 25 we know that the believers (Church) are asked to endure the good works, works of charity and beneficence, according to the ability, are necessary to our salvation. God will judge the world through His Son, His appearance as judge will be splendid and glorious. Who Himself is virtue of Love, benevolence, and sacrifice; who has commanded us, “In as much as ye have done it to these my brethren, to the least, to one of the least of them, ye have done it unto me.”
Therefore, we believe and we practice, that the good works of the saints when they are produced in daily life, shall be remembered not only on this earth but in the eyes of the Divine. Let us, all you believers, show mercy so, we shall also on the judgement day will receive mercy from the Divine. In view of the scripture we believe:
- That there is one God, everlastingly existing in three persons; God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- That the Bible is the inspired Word of God.
- That the Word becomes flesh and dwells among us. The world has seen His glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who comes from the Father, full of grace and truth.
- That there is No salvation without Jesus; who sacrificed Himself and on the third day raised from the dead, and No one can be saved without accepting Him.
- That Lord Jesus Christ is sited at His throne and will judge the nations on His second coming.