The Farrukh Saif Foundation “FSF” was founded in 2009 by Farrukh Harrison Saif. The focus of the FSF is to help the victims of social, constitutional and religious discrimination in the countries like Pakistan. Farrukh Saif Foundation aimed to fight against the Blasphemy Laws, forced conversions, rape and abduction and especially the main focus is to liberate and set free the modern days Salves from the brick kilns in Pakistan.
The history of our success includes :
- In 2009, for 6 straight weeks, we mobilized our teams to help provide health care services to the Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) in Khayber Pakhtoon Khawa (NWFP).
- During the flood of 2010 in Sindh and Punjab Pakistan, which was the largest water disaster in the history of our country, our teams were able to reach and rescue victims that the rescue vehicles could not reach. Our teams worked day and night to help the victims of the flood.
- In 2010, We started campaign against the misuse of the Blasphemy law by providing legal support to the victims of this controversial laws.
- Since 2011, we have begun moving innocent victims of Blasphemy Laws to Safe -heavens.
- In 2012 we rehabilitate the victims of Maharabadi Islamabad, where hundreds of Christians were displaced by radicals enforcing Blasphemy Laws.
- In 2013, more than a hundred families in Joseph Colony became victims of radicals trying to enforce the Blasphemy Laws; our team came in and provided household items to the victims.
- We assisted dozens of victims of the Peshawar Church Attack (2013) by bringing injured victims to the best hospital in the area. In addition we were able to even facilitate upgrading treatment for one of the victims in facilities in Australia.
- Beginning January 2014, we have started working for the Pakistan Asylum Seekers in Thailand by providing food and other necessary supplies to Asylum seekers and Refugees .
- From July 2014 to June, 2018 with the support of our the then International Partners we were able to save more than 35,000 Christians.
- In 2015, after knowing the grave situation in the Immigration Detention Center (Bangkok) we start providing food to the Pakistani Christians and Ahmadi Community for 7 months.
- In March, 2015 when hundreds of Asylum seekers were arrested we felt our responsibility to submit the fine of 100s of people to avoid the Jail imprisonment.
- In May,2015, we were able to bail out more then 70 people after paying 50,000 Thai-Baht (1600$) .
- In July,2015 our legal team was able to acquit Arif Yousaf from the jail, he was arrested in 2013 after two years of Continued struggle of our lawyers we were able to get him free from the Blasphemy charges.
Blasphemy cases we successfully handled
- Amanat Masih the victim of Blasphemy law were acquitted by our efforts
- In June,2012 we were able to acquit Shahzed Masih (Sajid Masih) from the jail .
- George Naz (Victim of Blasphemy law) we successfully relocate him to the Safe country .
- Tariq Yousaf (Victim of Blasphemy law) we successfully relocate him to the Safe country.
- Martha Bibi (Victim of Blasphemy law) we successfully relocate him to the Safe country .
- Ryan Stanton (Victim of Blasphemy law) we successfully relocate him to the Safe country.
- Barkat Masih the victim of Blasphemy law (who was awarded Death sentence) was set free by our efforts.
- Farrukh Saif Foundation are defending the 7 Christian victims of Blasphemy laws in different courts, one of them is the case of Christian Couple ( Shafqat Emmanuel and Shagufta Kausar ) who receives the sentence of death by hanging from the Pakistani courts. We have filed their appeal in the High court of Lahore-Pakistan.
- In July,2015 our legal team was able to acquit Arif Yousaf from the jail, he was arrested in 2013 after two years of Continued struggle of our lawyers we were able to get him free from the Blasphemy charges .
- In Feb, 2018 , We were able to acquit Usman Masih from the Jail. He was arrested in July 2016 and after one year and 8 months of struggle our team were able to win his freedom.