The Farrukh Saif Foundation was founded originally in 2009 as World Vision in Progress (WVIP). We are an organization that focused “on the ground footwork” mobilizing teams to help alleviate both man-made and natural disasters. We focus on helping victims of social, constitutional and religious discrimination of religious minorities. We are actively fighting on the following issues: Blasphemy Laws, forced conversions, rape and abduction. We help by providing rescue missions, escape, legal assistance and shelters to the victims.
The history of our success includes :
- In 2009, for 6 straight weeks, we mobilized our teams to help provide health care services to the Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) in Khayber Pakhtoon Khawa (NWFP).
- During the flood of 2010 in Sindh and Punjab Pakistan, which was the largest water disaster in the history of our country, our teams were able to reach and rescue victims that the rescue vehicles could not reach. Our teams worked day and night to help the victims of the flood.
- In 2010, We started campaign against the misuse of the Blasphemy law by providing legal support to the victims of this controversial laws.
- Since 2011, in association with the then international partners Rescue Christians, we have begun moving innocent victims of Blasphemy Laws to Safe -heavens.
- In 2012 we with the help of the then International Partners Rescue Christians rehabilitate the victims of Maharabadi Islamabad, where hundreds of Christians were displaced by radicals enforcing Blasphemy Laws.
- In 2013, more than a hundred families in Joseph Colony became victims of radicals trying to enforce the Blasphemy Laws; our team came in and provided household items to the victims, once again thanks to supporters and the then Partners Rescue Christians who made this all possible.
- We assisted dozens of victims of the Peshawar Church Attack (2013) by bringing injured victims to the best hospital in the area. In addition we were able to even facilitate upgrading treatment for one of the victims in facilities in Australia. All the financial support contributed by our International Partners Rescue Christians.
- Beginning January 2014, we have started working for the Pakistan Asylum Seekers in Thailand by providing food and other necessary supplies to Asylum seekers and Refugees along with our then Partner Rescue Christians.
- From July 2014 to June, 2015 with sole support of our the then International Partners Rescue Christians we were able to save more than 8000 people from Brick Kilns , there are more than 35,000 Pakistani Christians families living as Bounded Labor /Modern Slaves.
- In 2015, after knowing the grave situation in the Immigration Detention Center (Bangkok) we start providing food to the Pakistani Christians and Ahmadi Community for 7 months.
- In March, 2015 when hundreds of Asylum seekers were arrested we felt our responsibility to submit the fine of 100s of people to avoid the Jail imprisonment.
- In May,2015, we were able to bail out more then 70 people after paying 50,000 Thai-Baht (1600$) along with our then Partners Rescue Christians.
- In July,2015 our legal team was able to acquit Arif Yousaf from the jail, he was arrested in 2013 after two years of Continued struggle of our lawyers we were able to get him free from the Blasphemy charges. Our then Partner plays important role in his acquittal.
- In Feb, 2016 Farrukh Saif Foundation started its operation in Spain as Farrukh Saif International .
Blasphemy cases we successfully handled
- Amanat Masih the victim of Blasphemy law were acquitted by our efforts
- In June,2012 we were able to acquit Shahzed Masih (Sajid Masih) from the jail with the Help and support of our Partner Rescue Christians.
- George Naz (Victim of Blasphemy law) we successfully relocate him to the Safe country with the help of our Partners Rescue Christians.
- Tariq Yousaf (Victim of Blasphemy law) we successfully relocate him to the Safe country with the help of our Partners Rescue Christians.
- Martha Bibi (Victim of Blasphemy law) we successfully relocate him to the Safe country with the help of our Partners Rescue Christians .
- Ryan Stanton (Victim of Blasphemy law) we successfully relocate him to the Safe country with the help of our Partners Rescue Christians.
- Barkat Masih the victim of Blasphemy law (who was awarded Death sentence) was set free by our efforts. Rescue Christians plays vital role in his acquittal.
- Farrukh Saif Foundation are defending the 7 Christian victims of Blasphemy laws in different courts, one of them is the case of Christian Couple ( Shafqat Emmanuel and Shagufta Kausar ) who receives the sentence of death by hanging from the Pakistani courts. We have filed their appeal in the High court of Lahore-Pakistan.
- In July,2015 our legal team was able to acquit Arif Yousaf from the jail, he was arrested in 2013 after two years of Continued struggle of our lawyers we were able to get him free from the Blasphemy charges . our Partner Rescue Christians played vital role for his freedom.
And with your support, our success stories will grow!